Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Been a while...



So, It's been a while since I posted here. There are several reasons for this, the main one being work. I was working at both the Theater and at Target for a bit, so I was pretty tired and such, so when I was at home and I didnt want to do anything but either play WoW or sleep. But, I am done at the theater now, so hopefully I will get back in the swing of updates. My sleep schedule is still a little out of whack though.

So, whats new? Well I took over 400 some odd photos as the Airing of the Quilts here in Huntsville for my mom's quilt guild. I tried to get every stingle quilt there, but I know I missed at least a few. It took several hours to take the photos, the wind was crazy, and the sky overcast, so the lighting is not the best, so I imagine it will take several more hours to go through and edit the photos. I plan on making a CD to sell to the guild members and maybe make a little extra cash. Ill also post the best ones on Flickr and here.

I finished the Folk Fest Photos, and you can see one at the top of this post and the rest at Flickr. I'd have posted more here, but im feeling a little lazy and tired.

I have to go over to Target today, on my day off, to make sure I get next monday and thursday off... why? Because the city of huntsville felt the need to give me two different Jury Summons on those days, with only about a weeks notice, and since im technically not a student any more, I have no excuse. Bastards.

Anyways, thats all for now, I'll post more later!

No comments: