Friday, May 2, 2008

Wow, a new post!

So, I've decided New Zealand is cool. The one person I've met from New Zealand is a cool guy, his name is Richard, he is a fellow teacher here at the University in Shandong. He is very well spoken, and one of the only foreigners to have ever told me that he likes Americans. I met him a while back,but I've only just recently been able to hang out with him.

Also, the more I listen to Flight of the Conchords, the more I like them. Unfortunately I don't know too much more about New Zealand, other than the fact that Lord of the Rings was filmed there, and that there are 10 sheep to every person. That's a lot of sheep.

Anyways I've decided that when I get home I'm putting most of my energy into getting into grad school. I've been wanting to get my masters pretty much since I left Edinboro, so now I figure it's time to actually do it. Anyways thats all for now...

New Photos soon, I promise this time.

2 comments:

Richard said...

Hi Johnathan. This is a great blog. Thanks for your words about New Zealand. Let me know if you're coming to NZ! I'm here in China till June 28, so we're leaving around the same time. It's been nice meeting you and hearing the base guitar! Cheers. Richard

Unknown said...

AHAHA
I LOVE FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS 8D