Friday, March 7, 2008

My top 5ive most interesting on Flickr.

I'm goin to post my top 5 most interesting photos on flickr and talk about em. This is according to my Flickr "DNA"

1. Forest of Shadows
Forest of Shadows
This is also my one image on Explore! The photo part was taken by the very talented Shelby Karns. I did the ninja stuffs... I really want to do more ninja photos I've specifically taken photos to be used as backgrounds for more ninja work, but I don't have a scanner right now. Maybe in the near future. Of the ninja ones I did this one is one of my favorites, I really like the sai he is holding, Raph was my favorite Ninja Turtle.

2.Language Barrier
Language Barrier
Sometimes in China you people will run up to you and try and talk to you and you have to keep repeating that you don't understand (Ting Budong or something like that) a million times before they finally get that you don't really speak Chinese. This guy was trying to tell us something that he seemed to think was really important, but we couldn't get it at all. He kept pointing across the street too. The photo itself was pretty good I thought. The DoF is really nice.

3.Forbidden Duracell
Forbidden Duracell 1
I'm glad this one made it in my top 5 most interesting because I like this one quite a bit actually. We found some batteries someone was throwing away (or maybe lance was throwing them away I don't remember), and they were sitting on top of this pillar in the forbidden city. So,I took a photo of em and I think it came out really well. It's fun to see the chinese on a duracell.

4. So... Can I Call You?
So... Can I call you?
I don't have too much to say about this other than lawl!(that's net Slang for LOL,which is net slang for Laugh Out Loud... ridiculous no?) I did this a long time ago back as a Graphic Design Final in Bob Conlon's class I got an A in that class. The kid in the picture is a younger Shelby Karns.

5. Flight Attendant 2
Flight Attendant 2
Probably one of the best photos on my stream. nuff said.

No comments: