Sunday, March 16, 2008

New stuff...

Mathew
New Photo just put up on Flickr... I'm not sure how I like it. It was too washed out to begin with and I tried to fix it a bit in photoshop, but I'm not sure how well I did. I'm going to attempt to upload a new photo every other day and then blog about it as well, but whether or not that will hold true is yet to be seen.

In other news Mrs. McDonald, the mentor art teacher I had a Vogel Intermediate is retiring. I might attempt to slide into her job since people at the school no me and I think it would pretty much be a sure thing. I'm slightly hesitant though because she filled the role of 3d teacher, and I am definitely more of a 2d guy. But, she said that her husband may be switching schools as well so I might be able to slip into the 2D role! More news on this as it develops.

My other mentor teacher, Jenny Pascualis running or helping run a gallery in Houston, she said something to be about putting together a show when I get back state side, might be fun. I have a few plans I'd like to go about putting into motion when I return, getting my masters being one of them, learning Flash is another, and I'd really like to drive from Texas to LA and take a ton of photos in route. Sort of a deserty photo tour. Hmm, thats all for now. More soon!

No comments: