Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Been a few days...

So, I've been busy and tired and other generic excuse #345 for not posting more regularly. In all seriousness though I have been tired and busy, I worked friday saturday and sunday 6-1 at the theater (well acctually they let me go around 11 on sunday), but that in conjunction with student teaching has left me pretty wrecked, hence the lack of updates on both here and my flickr. Although I get my camera thursday according to UPS so hopefully that will put me back on the once a day update track... I'm still pissed at bestpricecameras.com

Speaking of them, some guy named Bob left a comment on my post about the camera fiasco. He says they have been pulling this scam for 3 years now, and he got screwed over big time by them. Apparently he has the FBI inernet division seriously taking a look at them now. I tried to click his profile to see if I could get in touch with him and do anything to help out with this, but his profile is private and cant be seen, so Bob, if ya happen to read this post, leave me another comment and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

In other news, Amber hit 70 in WoW yay! Now if only I could get her to do arena matches with me... Also, she got a new car, which she will be able to drive by herself in the not too distant future (I think she takes her driving test this wednesday acctually, I may be wrong though). Once again I still dont know how she went so long with out a lisence.

So, this is kinda interesting. Oneday ill come up with soem crazy idea, make it, put it on the internet and then make millions.

So yeah, the Vigina tech thing is worth mentioning, I have a friend that goes there, thank God he's ok, and so are all of his friends. He said he overselpt that day and missed classes that day and wasnt even on campus. I told my mom that and she said that everything happens for a reason. She may have something there. So, Mrs. Pascual is reading about the incident right now on Google news and telling me bits and pieces. I just wonder what could possibly drive someone to do something like this... and it's not like it was random either, apparently this kid chained and locked the doors from the inside of the building so no one could get out or in, so this took planning. Insane.

Well I gotta go get ready for class. We are in the computerlab this week, so its a little different. It gets really hot in there by the time 4th period rolls around. Hopefully ill post some new art sometime this week.

-Johnny

No comments: