Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Chase



Welp, this is the next piece in my Ninjas series, It's titled "The Chase" I think this is my favorite so far. There are acctually two versions of this one, The black one above, and the red one which I will put down here...



I used to think the Black Version was better, I fixed the red one a little, and now im not so sure, if anyone has opinons let me know.

I mentioned earlier that I would be explaining the process in a future post... Well... its not goint to be this one, maybe next time. It's too late and I'm tired and I have school in the morning.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red...yeah, red.

TWHS said...

i think red will look alot better!! <3
LOVE fabio
...hope amber doesnt read that

TWHS said...

I LOVE MR CRAIG

TWHS said...

we

TWHS said...

CRAIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG


johny 5

TWHS said...

EVEN MORE THAN MONKEYS, NINJAS AND ROBOTS

TWHS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.