Thursday, April 26, 2007

Student Teaching 1



Well today was my last day for student teaching, so brought in my camera to show it off to Jenny (my mentor teacher) and to take a few photos, so this is the first group ive uploaded. I have several more I will be making minor touches to and uploading that will in all likely hood appear in a later blog. As usual all of these can also be seen at my Flickr. There are also more folk festival photos I will eventually get around to uploading.

In other news I've offically brought my blog back online. I look it down for about a week or so because a few of the kids in my 3rd period were trying to use some of the things I was typing to (quote nate) "give me this buisness". BUT I am done student teaching now so I dont have to worry about that. Most of the kids in that class will have already forgotten about me and my ramblings by the begining of class tomorrow. And if they are persistant and start leaving inappropriate or annoying comments, ill simply delete them. Those of my students who are acctually here to look at new artwork, and want to comment with out being lame are welcome to do so.

So the photos I took today... I took photos during 2nd and 4th period, I was conveniently away during most of 3rd, but even if I was there, there is no way I would have taken out my 700 dollar camera during the class anyways. It probably would have been covered in clay or something.

The kids are begining to work with clay, doing figurative sculptures. Jenny waited until I was gone to start that seeing as my area of expertise lies mostly within the 2 dimensional realm. I had alot of fun with student teaching, and I'll miss both Jenny and the kids (most of em anyways). But, I am glad to have it done!!

Next stop, China, but first more photos:







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait til Michelle sees that one. She's going to love it. Glad you got one with David in there too.

Anonymous said...

I wish you weren't going to China. At least VISIT us.
Paige would type something but her hands are clay-y.

Johnny Craig said...

I'll try an visit you guys sometime before the end of the school year.

joren said...

nice blog craig i wish i was as cool as you