Thursday, April 12, 2007

Kick!



and the yellow one...



See I told you they would get scanned one day. I will write more about em when I get home.

So yeah, this is not my week. On my way home my front passenger side tire blew out. So, I had to wait 45 mins for AAA to show up an change it for me... Yes I dont know how to change a tire, and no I wasnt about to learn how with 18 wheelers flying past me at 70+ mph. Thats what AAA is for. Anyways thats why this post is being updated so late.

Anyways, These are the other cut-outs I did that I talked about in my earlier blog called Fight! They are cut out construction paper... basically I took a sheet of red cut out the design and glued it over a sheed of black construction paper... I th en took my throwaway red and glued it over a sheet of yellow to make the reverse type image, I got two pieces for the price of one!

In other news I miss Amber, our work schedules have been clashing alot and we havent had too much time to talk an such.

No comments: