Saturday, April 7, 2007

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT

I am very excited because I just ordered my Rebel XT! This means I can start taking pictures and building a portfolio once it gets here... the next few days are gunna suck waiting for the thing. I'm going to have to start going out and shooting photos again... I need some cool places, maybe ill go to downtown Houston some afternoon. Oh and the zoo, course I'd have to bring my sketch book if I went to the zoo. But yeah exciting! Now all I need is that job with National Geographic then I can get paid to go on safari and take photos.

In other art news, I might do another ninja piece this weekend, but I might wait until shelby sends me the bigger versions of his photos like he said he would to do more of them. Once I get my camera I plan on doing some non-ninja photomations with pictures I take... I have a few different series in mind... here are the titles to give you some clues. "Aliens among us." "Girls" "I see dead people (Ghost, Zombies and the such)" "Robots" and finally "My God, look at all the monkeys!"

No comments: